This course is one of the important training course for engineers that are in need for employing bluetooth in their companies.
This course consider bluetooth, Zigbee, and Zbee communication models; where the course objective is to get in deep physical layer, security i.e. 'encryption' issues, and profiling.
Furthermore, the course offers multi mechanisms for deploying a bluetooth-based (or any of its extensions) wireless network in order to get a Piconetwork.
• Introduction to Bluetooth, Zigbee, Xbee and their Applications .
• Overview and Applications .
• Physical Properties .
• Piconets and the Master/Slave Concept .
• The Bluetooth Protocol Stack .
• The Baseband Layer .
• The Link Controller .
• The Link Manager .
• The HCI Interface .
• Pairing up to Bluetooth 2.0 .
• Pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 (Secure Simple Pairing) .
• Authentication of Bluetooth.
• Encryption of Bluetooth .
• Authorization if Bluetooth .
• Security Modes of Bluetooth.
• Bluetooth Profiles .
• Basic Profiles: GAP, SDP and the Serial Profile .
• Object Exchange Profiles: FTP, Object Push and Synchronize .
• Headset, Hands-Free and SIM Access Profile .
• High-Quality Audio Streaming .
• The Human Interface Device (HID) Profile .
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry