This is an essential course for those who wish to work at a mobile communication company, whether they work at the core network or at any department.
The benefitial gained for those who don't work at the core netowrk is very high, due to their tasks, it gives them a better understanding of what's going on inside the network. In addition, this course can be given whether the company is operating GSM, UMTS, or LTE, since it consider the essentials of mobile communication theory which is the same for all mobile communication genertaions.
• Circuit-Switched Data Transmission.
• Classic Circuit Switching .
• Virtual Circuit Switching over IP .
• Standards .
• Transmission Speeds .
• The Signaling System Number 7 .
• The Classic SS-7 Protocol Stack .
• SS-7 Protocols for GSM.
• IP-Based SS-7 Protocol Stack.
• The GSM Subsystems.
• GSM Network Subsystem.
• The Mobile Switching Center (MSC), Server and Gateway.
• The Visitor Location Register (VLR).
• The Home Location Register (HLR).
• The Authentication Center in GSM.
• The Short Messaging Service Center (SMSC) .
• The Base Station Subsystem (BSS) and Voice Processing .
• Frequency Bands .
• The Base Transceiver Station (BTS) .
• The GSM Air Interface .
• The Base Station Controller (BSC) .
• The TRAU for Voice Encoding .
• Channel Coder and Interleaver in the BTS .
• Ciphering in the BTS and Security Aspects .
• Modulation .
• Voice Activity Detection .
• Mobility Management and Call Control .
• Cell Reselection and Location Area Update .
• The Mobile-Terminated Call .
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
+90 (553) 743 83 69
You can also reach us via VOIP
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry