Worldwide telecommunication systems and standards growing fastly. After UMTS, technology with the help of mobile terminal evolution data to reach is
now much more than before. In GSM and UMTS systems, RAN-Radio Access Network and CN-Core Network parts are including big amount of equipments.
LTE- Long Term Evolution consist of two equipment: base station and core network. Over 150 Mbps data can be processed during LTE streamings. This course is for telecom professionals thorough system overview of the LTE/EPS (Long Term Evolution /Evolved Packed System) is consisting of the network functions, interfaces and radio capabilities of the system. Furthermore, a number of traffic cases are studied and several comparisons are made to the existing WCDMA technology.
• Describe LTE Overview.
• Explain the LTE spectrum considerations.
• Explain Evolved Packet System and Architecture.
• Explain the OFDMA Physical Layer.
• Describe EPS System Interfaces.
• Describe EPS Node Functionality.
• Describe EPS Mobility.
• Explain Radio Resource Management in LTE.
• Explain LTE Bearer Concept.
• Discuss on the Traffic Cases in LTE.
• UMTS Background, Evolution of 3G.
• Standards Towards Next Generation (ITU, NGN, 3GPP and 3GPP2, IETF, IEEE, WiMAX Forum, WiMAX Spectrum Owners Alliance).
• Spectrum Considerations.
• Spectrum Allocation, Flexibility and Efficiency.
• EPS-Evolved Packet System, Architecture.
• EPS including UTRAN and IMS.
• RRM: Radio Resource Management in LTE.
• RRM Functions in E-UTRAN.
• LTE Bearer Concept.
• Bearer Level QoS ( TS 23.401, Clause 4.7.3).
• Mapping UMTS QoS to LTE.
• Establishment of LTE Radio Bearers.
• CQI and Neighbouring Cell Measurements.
• Traffic Cases in LTE.
• Network Registration – Initial Procedure.
• Detach Procedure.
• Session Setup Procedure.
• Dedicated Bearer Activation.
• Paging and Location Update Procedures.
• Handover within E-UTRAN.
• E-UTRAN Radio Access Modes.
• Transmission Bandwidths.
• OFDMA Principles.
• Intercell Interference Co-ordination in OFDMA.
• Downlink-Uplin Principle.
• Multi-Antenna Techniques in LTE.
• Multiple Receive and Transmit Antennas.
• Multiple Antennas and MIMO.
• EPS System Interfaces, X2 and S1.
• Additional EPS Related Interfaces.
• EPS Node Functionality.
• Radio Node Functional Allocation.
• Network Sharing and S1 Flexibility in EPS.
• Core Nodes and Functional Allocation.
• IMS nodes and Functional Allocation.
• Policy Control and Charging.
• EPS Mobility.
• Mobility Management Overview.
• Mobility in Idle Mode.
• Mobility in Active Mode.
• VCC: Voice Call Continuity.
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
+90 (553) 743 83 69
You can also reach us via VOIP
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry