This is an advanced mobile telecommunication course.
For those who wish to attent, they should have a mobile communication background in order to follow up with the instructor.
The course tends to teach everything regarding to LTE and LTE-Advanced technologies, where it considers LTE interface and protocols, in addition to Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) antennas, Coordinated Multipoint (CoMP), handover, and LTE managemt.
• Introduction to LTE and LTE-A .
• Network Architecture and Interfaces of LTE and LTE-A.
• LTE Mobile Devices and the LTE Uu Interface .
• The eNode-B and the S1 and X2 Interfaces .
• The Mobility Management Entity (MME) .
• The Serving Gateway (S-GW) .
• The PDN-Gateway .
• The Home Subscriber Server (HSS) .
• Billing, Prepaid and Quality of Service in LTE and LTE-A.
• FDD Air Interface and Radio Network .
• OFDMA for Downlink Transmission .
• SC-FDMA for Uplink Transmission .
• Symbols, Slots, Radio Blocks and Frames .
• Reference and Synchronization Signals .
• The LTE Channel Model in Downlink Direction .
• Downlink Management Channels .
• System Information Messages .
• The LTE Channel Model in Uplink Direction .
• MIMO Transmission .
• HARQ and Other Retransmission Mechanisms .
• PDCP Compression and Ciphering .
• Protocol Layer Overview .
• Single Radio Voice Call Continuity .
• Internet-Based Alternatives .
• LTE Bearer Configurations for VoIP .
• Backhaul Considerations .
• LTE-Advanced (3GPP Release 10–12) .
• Carrier Aggregation .
• 8 × 8 Downlink and 4 × 4 Uplink MIMO .
• Relays .
• HetNets, ICIC and eICIC .
• Coordinated Multipoint Operation .
• Future LTE Uses: Machine Type Communication and Public Safety .
• TD-LTE Air Interface .
• Scheduling .
• Downlink Scheduling .
• Uplink Scheduling .
• Basic Procedures .
• Cell Search .
• Attach and Default Bearer Activation .
• Handover Scenarios .
• Default and Dedicated Bearers .
• Mobility Management and Power Optimization in LTE .
• Mobility Management in Connected State .
• Mobility Management in Idle State .
• Mobility Management And State Changes In Practice .
• LTE Security Architecture .
• Interconnection with UMTS and GSM .
• Cell Reselection between LTE and GSM/UMTS .
• RRC Connection Release with Redirect between LTE and GSM/UMTS .
• Handover between LTE and GSM/UMTS .
• Interworking with CDMA2000 Networks .
• Cell Reselection between LTE and CDMA2000 Networks .
• RRC Connection Release with Redirect between LTE and CDMA2000 .
• Handover between LTE and CDMA2000 .
• Network Planning Aspects .
• Single Frequency Network .
• Cell Edge Performance .
• Self-Organizing Network Functionality .
• CS-Fallback for Voice and SMS Services with LTE .
• SMS over SGs .
• CS Fallback .
• Voice in Combined LTE and CDMA 2000 Networks (SV-LTE) .
• Voice over LTE (VoLTE) .
• The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) .
• The IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) and VoLTE .
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
+90 (553) 743 83 69
You can also reach us via VOIP
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry