WiMAX has changed the economics of Internet access by providing faster and more efficient broadband service over unprecedented distances.
It is crucial for communication managers and technical teams to understand how this important emerging technology fits into the future of wireless communications.
Participants will learn key terminologies, capabilities, features, practices and scope of WiMAX during this course, they will also learn how to install, operate, and maintain this technology
• Understanding the need for WiMAX.
• Being familiar with the services provided by WiMAX.
• Understanding the different WiMAX physical layers.
• Being able to effectively plan for network coverage and capacity.
• Understanding the main security features and methods and principles supported by WiMAX.
• Architecture of a broadband wireless access network.
• Introduction to WiMAX.
• WiMAX evolution.
• Operational WiMAX networks.
• Competing technologies.
• Technical overview of 802.16.
• Why a mobile version of 802.16?.
• The Mobile future: 802.16e subscriber.
• Protocol architecture.
• Physical network architecture.
• Government regulation and spectrum licensing.
• WiMAX competitive environment.
• WiMAX applications.
• WiMAX products.
• Planning a WiMAX service.
• Analysing requirements and defining services.
• WiMAX Quality of Service.
• WiMAX high-level technical architecture.
• Security in WiMAX.
• Wireless issues for the subscriber.
• WiMAX deployment.
• Operational issues for WiMAX deployment.
• Quantifying financial investment, cost and ROI.
• Deploying WiMAX systems.
• Planning for coverage and capacity.
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
+90 (553) 743 83 69
You can also reach us via VOIP
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry