This course is one of the essential courses regarding to wireless networks.
In this course, we teach you how to deal with a wireless Ad-hoc network, Basic Service Set, Extended Service Set, design the network for handovers over radio frequency.
• Learning WLAN security essentials.
• Wireless bridging.
• WLAN and Wi-Fi MAC layer
• Standards: differences and association
• Wireless LAN Overview .
• Transmission Speeds and Standards .
• WLAN Configurations: From Ad Hoc to Wireless Bridging .
• Ad Hoc, BSS, ESS and Wireless Bridging .
• SSID and Frequency Selection .
• Management Operations .
• The MAC Layer .
• Air Interface Access Control .
• The MAC Header .
• The Physical Layer and MAC Extensions .
• IEEE 802.11b – 11 Mbit/s .
• IEEE 802.11g with up to 54 Mbit/s .
• IEEE 802.11a with up to 54 Mbit/s .
• IEEE 802.11n with up to 600 Mbits/s .
• 802.11ac Gigabit Wireless .
• Wireless LAN Security .
• Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) .
• WPA and WPA2 Personal Mode Authentication .
• WPA and WPA2 Enterprise Mode Authentication .
• EAP-SIM Authentication .
• WPA and WPA2 Encryption .
• Wi-Fi-Protected Setup (WPS) .
• IEEE 802.11e and WMM – Quality of Service .
• Comparison of Wireless LAN and LTE .
Cumhuriyet Cad. No:5
Floor 5 - Taksim
+90 (553) 743 83 69
You can also reach us via VOIP
Do not hesitate to send your inquiry